Wristbands’ standard color is black, but can be printed in many other colors on request. The wristband is fully customizable. That means possibility of reproducing enterprise logo and colors on the whole of the band while producing it. Furthermore, there’s the possibility to create an electronic system that lets you visualize on your pocket pc or on your reader some details about the patient once identified. These informations can be used for cross reference procedures, a drugs, allergies and blood groups. All of this in order to ensure a pleasant stay to the patient while making sure that the patient himself is getting the right care.
Among the available chips there are Unique 125kHz EM4102/4100 working on a frequency of 125 KHz.
ReadOnly, Random Serial ID of 5 Bytes – Standard Unique ( barcode equivalent ), they are the cheaper among all.
Following details are valid for all of our wristbands
Wristbands working with HF frequency 13.56 MHz.
With this technology you can read from a distance variable from contact to 20 cm approx (theoretical).
Tag’s aerial and, most of all, reader’s aerial, has quite an influence on reading distance.
Data storage capacity clearly depends on the chip used for the tag. Among the most common read and write tags we can find:
– 512 bit/1 kbit/ 2kbit with I CodeISO 15693
– 1 Kbyte/ 4 Kbyte per MifareISO 14443A
There’s the possibility to equip other chip types on request for appropriate quantities.
– International Protection: IP68
– Working from: -25 to +70°C
– Optional ICs: Mifare series ISO14443A, I CODE SLI, ISO 15693, ISO 18000-3, Unique 125kHz EM4102/4100 ecc.
– Material : polycarbonate (PC), ultrasound welding, interchangeable strap
– Material : ABS plastic injection printing
– RoHS certificated
– Weight 11/15 gr