The CARGOCLAMP is a high security seal designed to protect against attempts made to break off container doors.
The CARGOCLAMP blocks not only the container doors but also protects against potential tampering to the door handles, which are also covered by the seal's barrier.
The seal gets positioned over the first door handle and the CARGOLAMP gets blocked by a closing bolt seal. Then the other door handle gets covered by the adjustable part of the barrier. The handle gets fixed into place by a closing bolt seal, and in doing so THE CARGOCLAMP also blocks the container doors.
SEQUENTIAL NUMBERING AND CUSTOMISATION:
• Boththenumberingandthecustomisationare protected by the polycarbonate transparent cover that can prevent any kind of tampering
• Sequenced numbering up to 7 digits
• Alphanumeric numbering possible
• Bar-code possibility
• Customised up to 20 characters on one line
• Logos available upon request
• All metal components are identically numbered
• Plastic parts: Polycarbonate or ABS in accordance with: Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) listed in the European Directive 2002/EC.
• Metallic parts: Galvanized steel
• Approved by U.K. Customs
• Approved by U.S. Customs
• Compliant with ISO 17712:2013
HSS (high security seal) WITH ISO 17025:2013
• 3000 kgs
OTHER PRODUCT WITH THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS:
• FORKSEAL M.E. = Metallic engraved
• FORKSEAL C = Classic
• FORKSEAL RFID HF (electronic)
• FORKSEAL RFID UHF (electronic)