• The E-Lock is a new electronic device created for industrial and logistical use.
• Its main functionis to monitor the access to the storing facility or the opening of the delivery van.
• The E-Lock is easy to install and use. It is the idealsolution for areas where frequent access is needed.
• The E-Lock shouldn’tbe considered as an anti-theft system but rather a system that guarantees the “integrity” of the area it is protecting.It is a kind of reusable security seal.
• For even higher security the E-Lock can be used in conjunction with a traditional pre-numbered seal.
||4 M6 screws
||Mechanical life 1.000.000 cycle
||-20° C +50° C
||-25° C +80° C
||Lithium Long life non rechargeable
||Special rubber for outdoor use
||Vibration resistant (withstand +/- x g)
||LED 5 Digit - Red - night readable
||Inox aisi 316
||Plug with spring lock
||May be locked with other kind of security seal
E-LOCK: How it works
• E-lock works in a very simple way:
• Each time the pin is pulled out of the plug (1) a random number is generated by the E-Lock (2) which is shown on the display for a few seconds and then stored in the memory.
• By pushing the green button (3), the previously generated number appears on the display.
the product in use:
• A courierchecks the integrity of the goods in the following way:
• Once the goods have been loaded onto the truck at the loading bay, the E-lock’s wire cable must be passed through the gaps in the handles of the truck and then the pin is clicked into the lodge.
• By pushing the green button (3) a numberappears on the display, which must in turn be recorded onto the transport documents.
• Once the courier has arrived at his final destination with the cargo, he must push the green button againto generate the same number. If the number matches that on the documents then the cargo is intact, however if the numbers fail to match then the E-lock has been tampered with and the cargo must be verified.